Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2345   ^
Old Wed, Jul-18-18, 04:34

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I am awake before my alarm. As always Blue- your post is Welcome and TIMELY! I am going through with the case with HR. I know it's time. I do need an advocate for me. I have gone this far- I might as well finish it. For better or worse. Would you believe that I will be the 5th- person to go to HR over her. Let me say that again- the 5th. 5555555555555555555555555555 Four people have filed complaints about her behavior before me- yet here she sits still making the big bucks. I do want there to be some record - SOMETHING so when she goes after me again I have a trail.
Enough of that. I am expected in a leaders meeting with her all day today. I am not going to say anything unless spoken too today. I am tired of having my words twisted. URGHHHHHHH- I HAVE been looking for another position within the same company.

I can't afford to pay back 15,000 for school if I leave. I am doing well in this course too! Still at a 4.0 currently I am loving this course. Ethics in the work place. I have SO MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- Serious. I sat down and spewed out a post in about 20 minutes yesterday- a record!

No I am dealing with puffy middle from the eating disaster yesterday. I don't know what I was trying to prove or do. I just found myself sitting at a cuban joint ordering - DAM!!!!! Today is a new day- that was YESTERDAY

I am glad you are able to put that coat behind you. I am shocked they took it back.You must really keep your receipts! Maybe when you are settled you can get another one at a better price. Believe it or not I found one at a thrift store one year. I kept it for years. Lost it in one of my many moves. But I only paid maybe 10 bucks for it. It was a London Fog too!

I know that they do sell beds on line. Somehow I just can't get into buying a bed I have not had a chance to lay on myself. I wouldn't give up my Beauty Rest for NOTHING- LOVE IT! I know you will figure that out when you are ready. Just know you don't "Owe" any alliance to anyone when you do buy something!
How close are you coming to being "done" with your house? Are you going to do flooring as well or use room rugs?

Glad you are back on the LOW CARB TRAIN. I need to hop on board too.

LORI- I just LOVE French press coffee! I had not thought about putting protein powder in it as well. Do you do that? I see cream and a sweetener. What type of powder do you use?
I am not hungry in the the morning- But I could not go without my coffee.
LOVE YOUR PIC'S- THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!

Trig- Your post really brought a smile to my face! Love that you "give it" every now and again for the hubby to fish! I love the fact you eat what he brings home! Do you freeze it too? Does he clean it as well? I am going to google the Lost Sea. When are you doing that? We will of course NEED pictures! We are living through pics! Those of us to broke to travel! I blew my wad at the beach! HAHAHAH- still recovering from that!

NIC- speaking of travel- when is the NYC trip? What are you going to see while you are there. I know you are going to some kind of play or show! It wouldn't be a true trip to NYC without that! TODAY show too????? That would be fun!
Hold up the sign that says:- GALS NIC IN NYC!!!!!!!! - we would know!

Kmom- I know you are chomping at the bit for your cruise!!!!! Thank you too for the PIC! I did see it- very talented. Is your family getting excited? Are you taking dinner clothes too?
How are you feeling these days?
I have been searching as you know for a fit bit. One of the reviews were about how some people are using them to track their heart rates. I found that interesting! Ever given that a thought?
------------------------------------------------
I have nothing else to add- I need to go back into the den of wolves today. I wish I could be anywhere else. It feels like a gut punch to waltz back into there.

However she will have been spoken to. Damage has really been done and truly it not repairable on my part. I am just waiting her out. One way or the other. I either find a new position, or she leave. I will TOLERATE her respectfully. But I have stopped thinking she will be anything than what she is. I don't know what took me so long to figure it out. I really wanted her to "snap out of it" and see what I do for her.
Reality has set in- won't happen. And the distrust is mutual now- guess it was always there. I just give people the benefit until they screw me over. You are right- she has pushed me over the ledge.

I am going back for my staff. Things will be different. I will not be as invested. That simple. It is nearly an means to an end. Sure took me a minute- I am sure the rest of you saw it! I know you did. I just kept hoping she would be something she is not.

I know I do a good job-
BACK ON LC TRAIN- NEW DAY