View Single Post
  #186   ^
Old Mon, Mar-20-06, 13:37

Plan: Low GI
Stats: 285/230/170 Male 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 48%

I'm back on the bandwagon. I was on and off lowcarb for about a year and regained 25 pounds - went up to 240 from 215 (my lowest using the King, Prince, Pauper method - my highest weight was 285). I blame my habitual drinking habit that took place every weekend while hanging out with friends. But I'm back and my mind is set on losing weight and being healthy. I'm currently down to 234 as of this morning (I started back on strict lowcarb on March 9th). I've decided not to touch any alcohol until I'm down to my goal weight as this is what causes me to eat as if I want to be big forever.

I won't be eating any lowcarb candies, breads, tortillas, or anything of the sort because they lead me down the wrong path - like a gateway drug or something.

So I have been cheat free for the past 11 days and I feel great and I'm very confident that this weight will be gone before I know it.

I should add the meals I typically eat:

Breakfast - usually between 3 to 4 eggs with turkey bacon (toss everything into the microwave) and smother it with Ragu Cheddar Cheese Sauce.

Lunch - usually salad with lunch meat, or Kielbasa, or Nathan's Hotdogs (1gr Carbs) with brocolli smothered in cheese sauce.

Dinner - if I eat - salad, or a hot dog and brocolli.

This averages about 1500 to 1600 calories a day - it's kinda hard to eat more than that nowadays.