Old Wed, May-24-17, 18:21
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/285.1/199 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyna
My weight has been flying off since I started using intermitten fasting with Atkins. I am going to revise my goal weight. Going off diet coke and a four hour eating window has blasted me threw a multy year stall. I have been stalled for so long everytime the scale goes down I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it. I keep waiting for it to jump back up . My whole life I have been a super slow loser so I am having a hard time believing this fast lost is true. I am losing between two and four pound per week. With the occasional couple pound jumps back up on the scale then a solid whoosh where the weight stays down and then I see a new low and rinse and repeat. I am a female in my 50s so its hard to believe my body is responding so well. I am thinking of revising my goal. As long as I am losing I might as well go with it Has anyone here had such a big positive change in their wight loss at a older age?

GREAT job!! - so just to clarify - you eat 4 hours a day and then nothing for 20? I know there are many different ways to do IF. Do you have nothing but water the rest of the time? I'm guessing even a coffee with cream wouldn't count as fasting.