View Single Post
  #2507   ^
Old Wed, Sep-06-17, 16:29

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

A quickie in-

Starting Ozark series. Season 1 eps.1 - I think KMOM was one that thought it was to gory. Me...... I loved Dexter, and Stephen King. Sometimes ya got to call the SWEEPERS to keep up the trash. My dark side........ hahaha

My day was great- the boss is gone for 3 weeks. And all you could here were people laughing all day!
Yes there were problems, issues, and work. But ya know what- the team buckled done and did it. And everyone had FUN.

Tomorrow my Counter manager for outside the office is in- and we have a few things to talk about. The hurricane is one of them. I won't ask people to come in if we are expected to get what they are saying. They are predicting by the time it reaches us- it will still be 120 hour winds and tropical force rain.

Took Bella for walk- tired. Seems I am not sleeping well these days. Have had a few night sweats here and there. HAs not happened for awhile.
Leeann- you made the off comment in your post about kids having a hard time waking up due to wake and dreaming/ sleep mode. I can so relate.

Ok - hope you all had a great day. KMOM you must go back to BLUES HOUSE with your daughter. Drop her in the kitchen with BLUE- SNOOP- and give up details of her cozy house. Ya know like fabrics, paintings, stuff like that. Or I guess We could just get BLUE to describe more than her porch. Well we have heard about the writing room, and the living room,- but what about the KITCHEN????? Heart of the home!