Old Tue, Jan-09-07, 08:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 280/260/130 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepop
Which one of the Turbo Jam work out do you do? I'm thinking of adding Turbo to my workout.

right now, i'm mostly doing the 20 min workout. i looove it. it's fun and easy to fit into your spare time, plus it makes me SWEAT. my mom bought the introductory set off TV, so it includes learn & burn (the "learn" part is a demonstration of key moves, chalene's "elite 11," and the burn is a short workout incorporating these), the 20 minute workout, turbo sculpt, ab jam and cardio party. the only thing i haven't tried is the floor portion of ab jam, because i felt, as a beginner, the standing work was already intense enough for now (the whole ab workout is 40 min). i am always a bit intimidated by cardio party, but whenever i actually do it, i'm happy. it's intense, but doable. it all is. and it's not only got some great hip hop/dance music (chalene starts with the music and designs the choreography to fit it, not the other way around), but you really feel like you've kicked some ass when you're all done.

i've also started yoga booty ballet, which is very cool. i can't do most of the yoga yet (due to inflexibility and obesity...it's hard to bend with fat in the way!), but the ballet and dance parts are great. very funky. and gillian and teigh are adorable.

blahblah. i'm done. i'm just getting back up on the horse (seems like whenever i get into working out, i'll have one great week and then i'll injure myself in a seemly unrelated way...so even though i'm not sore and i feel fine, i think there must be a connection, so i'm skipping the intense stuff for now, even though i want to do it...'cause whenever i get hurt...like pull a neck muscle or whatever...it takes me months to get into it again), so i don't have a definite routine. i like turbo and YBB, plus i do some bellydance videos and WATP. i also used to do some of joyce vedral's videos, so i might again...once i'm a bit more fit.

probably too much info, but i hope it helps!