View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Sep-28-02, 05:15
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Question Ever Think it Might Be Your Method?

DuPont & shutt22, ever think it might be the method in which you are searching? I use to be a reference librarian's assistant in a college library, and the way a search is done is vital to it's successfulness!
Try experimenting with the search options, search using showing/ using the posts instead of the threads. It brings up a little window w/ words from the original posts in, instead of having to muddle through all the threads looking for your particular answer.
If the same question gets asked 5 billion times +... I would be pretty tired of explaining the answer out in full, when there was a perfectly good explanation wrote out in in full in a database that is available to anyone who searches for it.
There is an ENORMOUS avast of wealth as far as information here... they COULD do away with some of the anwers you know... gadz think of how much web space that would save... BUT THEY KEEP IT ABOUT... *JUST IN CASE SOME ONE ELSE HAS THE SAME QUESTION!!!!
I think instead of wasting your energy whining about the situation, of applying the same amount of energy to a search, that your searches would be more successful... or perhaps you want the moon given to you on a platter too,as the saying goes.It's so much easier to put the blame on most everyone else,accuse them of being *paid* for being atkins devotees, instead of accepting responsibility & looking... and doing it wisely~