#2   ^
Old Tue, Sep-15-09, 12:01

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
I was also making one with Cocoa + hazelnut or Almond syrup + instant coffee granules, reminiscent of Arby's Jamocha shake, but I'll have to give that up for the first couple of weeks.

You could probably use instant decaf flakes and make something similar.

I've been pretty boring with my shakes, mostly all chocolate. Sometimes I add DaVinci B52 syrup, have also tried almond extract. I made one with plain protein powder that I added some vanilla too as well as DaVinci cinnamon syrup and a dash of cinnamon. I have DaVinci eggnog syrup too and keep meaning to try that one. I have a bunch of blackberries from my garden that are in my freezer, and keep thinking I'll toss 3-4 of those into a shake with maybe some orange extract. I did buy some diet black cherry soda (sweetened with sucralose) and mixed it with a chocolate shake to try to Black Forest Cake recipe in the book, but it was too sickeningly sweet for me.

So that was a revelation. I have not had diet soda in about 6-7 months, and I was suprised at how my taste buds had changed. Just the plain soda alone almost made me gag.