#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-23-05, 21:21

Plan: Anti-yeast
Stats: 138/128/125 Female 5"7
BF:
Progress: 77%
Question A yeast-caused rash?? oh man

Hello

I posted just a couple posts ago about my yeast problems. I'm on the anti-yeast diet because of recurrent yeast infections (the only symptom i've had). I've been following the strictest diet rules for awhile. actually getting stricter as i go, because i keep discovering more things are 'if-y'.

Anyway, on my xmas vacation 3 monthes ago (already!) I got a rash under my arm, close to my armpit and breast. I ignored it for awhile, assuming it would go away, but 2 weeks ago i went to see my doctor about another yeast infection *i still seem to be getting them despite the diet*
And he told me he thought it was yeast-related and gave me some cream.
I didn't know you could get yeast in other parts of your body!!!!!
can anyone tell me about it?
the cream he gave me hasn't cured it, and i just finished the tube, and last night i discovered a patch of weird dry skin on my ass! i don't know if its the same thing.

Is it possible that the anti-yeast diet has left me malnutritiond, and that's why i'm getting this skin problem? because i've been on the diet for almost 5 monthes now, and i know its supposed to be only 6 weeks before you ease off....

other than my skin, i feel fine and don't have a yeast infection right now. help me!!! i feel like my body's falling apart, and i only just graduated from university!
Sponsored Links