View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Apr-03-19, 09:11

Plan: Keto (Atkins Induction)
Stats: 235/175/185 Male 5' 11"
BF:
Progress: 120%

A couple of years ago I spent about a month in Spain. Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, and found that people walk a lot. In the cities, it's public transportation and a lot of walking. They have pedestrian 'roads' in the big cities that connect plazas with shopping and cafes along the way. The people seem to eat very heartily, but there weren't many overweight people. Bonus, the women had great legs (my wife even noticed that).

I walk 3-4 miles a day when I'm not working (usually 4). And work requires a lot of exercise plus takes a lot of time. If I go through a no walk period, I gain weight and my blood pressure goes up about 5 points. I like to keep it under 120. That's enough incentive for me.

Also, certain foods might trigger weight, even on the keto diet. If I add MCT oil I slowly gain. I haven't figured out why because I subtract other oil based calories. This is the result of 2 tests, so it could be coincidence, so more tests will be held when I get down a couple of pounds under my target weight.

Bob