View Single Post
  #37   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 12:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156/134/120 Female 68"
BF:
Progress:
Default Some LC items I've found in the last week...

Just want to update on some items I've found around when out shopping!
Found the raspberry and white grape Diet Rite at the Super Wal-Mart on FM 529 (Copperfield area). The Super Wal-Mart also has a lot more of a LC selection than they have in the past with bake mixes, cookie mixes, pizza crust mix, cake mixes, Russel Stover candy, Atkins food products, etc.

Today, I found low-carb cheeseburgers WITH A BUN! (12g per cheeseburger...they're pretty good size, too) and Orowheat low carb bread (6g per slice; the slices are not as big as the Nature's Own, though, so if you like big slices of bread, stick to the Nature's Own!) at the Sam's on Highway 6 at I-10. This Sam's and the one on Fry Road had not been carrying the Endulge peanut butter cups and caramel nut chews for awhile now, but they are back and are cheaper by the box than anywhere else I've found (I think they were around $12.67 or $12.97 a box). They also have 12 packs of the Atkins Endulge vanilla ice cream bars for pretty cheap too (in comparison to the 4 pack prices you pay at the grocery store). All in all, I was very pleased with Sam's and Wal-mart in my past couple of trips and am considering sending an e-mail thanking them for upping their LC line! Would encourage you all to do the same so they keep carrying these items and maybe more!