#87   ^
Old Mon, Sep-22-03, 01:41
"Princess" of Norway

Plan: Atkins / Lindberg
Stats: 187/169/143 Female 162 cm
BF:Yes
Progress: 41%
Unhappy

Oh so nice to be hearing from you again, - strange..I was thinking about you this morning....Monday=Weigh in day......and I'm 74,5 kg/164,2 lbs. Back to where I was before I stopped the diuretics. Or maybe I just misread the weight to 1 kilo less last week.....I don't know....Fast fast has been suggested, but as I am in ketosis (not the darkest purple, but almost the darkest) I don't know if that's the sollution. (according to Atkins Support the fast fast is mainly for those who are NOT in ketosis and a toole used to get there) I received a looooong e-mail from the Atkins people, as I wrote them for advice. I've gone through it pont for point and I cannot see that I'm doing anything wrong. I've checked that I'm in Ketosis, I've checked the protein amount, hidden carbs, I don't use any sweetner, I do excercise regularly, I take all my vitamines etc, I don't drink tea or coffee - only water, and enough of it ! I'm not drinking alcohol (I miss my glass of wine). I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, will have the tests done, like thyroid T4 and T3.

I cannot follow the recommendations taking L-tautine and L-carnitine, as these are products not sold in Norway. WE don't have any Atkins or Low carb products, and as I've mentioned earlier, there are strickt import restrictions for the products as well. There's only an hour and a half flight to London, maybe I'll go there for a few days and stack up ! Will be a bit expensive....but.....

I so hoped you would have started losing again....it would have been a BIG inspiration to me. I hope you fine out what's wrong. Maybe I'll get the yeast infection test as well, - not anything much left, is there....?????

If you want a copy of the e-mail from Atkins Support, send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it to you ....

Will keep you updated, and thanks again for remembering me !