#9   ^
Old Thu, Jan-06-11, 17:59

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judynyc
I think it'd be good for you to figure what you went off plan with when you did go off. Then you can be armed with that info and find foods that will satisify what you feel you are missing.

Yes...that is good advice. Unfortunately it was about a year ago that I went off and I can barely remember what happened yesterday. And I was not keeping my journal here or anywhere else. I think the biggest problem (besides just getting busy and becoming lax) is that I got frustrated with counting the carbs and putting everything in fitday, etc. and I never figured out my cclm. I was able to keep going and maintain for a long time, but then I started adding a bun here and a slice of pizza there and before I knew it I was eating the SAD like everyone else around me.

This time around I will be figuring out my ccll and my cclm for sure and I have already been digging out the old recipes and searching out new ones. I'm sure my biggest downfall is the temptation when eating out (whether at a restaurant or at a party or dinner at a friend's house). I can "know" what I should get and that thing might be very appetizing...but I get what I "want" to get like I'm entitled to have anything simply because I'm "out." I overcame that for a LONG time and am sure I will again...it's some kind of mental thing that I'm not sure how to figure out.