Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 184/146/154 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 127%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerh
Tesco's own sugar free jelly has splenda as the sweetener, and it's quite low carb.

I've found some tips on the Pig 2 Twig forum (India Knight's diet book) as they are mostly in the UK. Lowcarbmegastore (just google that) are quite good as they in the uk. Otherwise, it's worth looking on eBay. I think a lot of people on the board would say to keep away from the "frankenfoods" and concentrate on meat, eggs and veg.

Personally, I bought Karen Barnaby's Low Carb cookbook and make cakes from there when I'm desperate! Also if you're in absolute dire straits and in need of immediate fix, you can get Atkins bars in Boots (best selection) or Tesco.

Thanks Tiger! I'll definitely try the sugar-free jelly. I've ordered some stuff from Lowcarbmegastore (but I can't use them until I'm finished with induction - so I haven't even risked opening the bos they came in! LOL!). I've also order Karen Barnaby's book, thanks.

I think I wouldn't want to try any of the Atkins bars, because they seem to get a bad write-up from lots of members on here. So probably best avoided.

Thanks again!

x