Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 05:01
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Sunday, 24 September 2017

Happy Last Day of September, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Same ole song dance on this fine Sunday morning. As usual, did my PPWs before my brain had time to properly engage to protest!

Have several more things to take care of on my dreaded w/e "to-do" list but they won't take me long and I can then just chil-lax, read and knit!

Finally finished knitting afghan # 8 since I started making 'em again this summer to replenish my "gifts" supply (6 baby afghans & 2 regular size)!

Baby Afghan in "Aran"

It's 40 in W x 41 in L. The pattern is a 4x10 & 6x10 Cable. Imma done with afghans for the time being.

I will start replenishing my baby sweaters stock. I like playing around with different cable stitch patterns to decorate the front of the sweater; which really engages my creative side.

Here's an example I made several years ago & gave away to one of the teachers who was expecting her first bouncing baby boy:

They're a lot of fun to make and knit up pretty quickly since they are knitted in the round from top to bottom and take less than 4 oz of yarn to create! I that for sure!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

Listen with the intent to UNDERSTAND, not the intent to REPLY.
~ Stephen Covey

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO, yea time is flying...no doubt on that and it amazes me to no end....enjoy that wedding!! Nothing wrong with taking that 'sick day'
Nope nothing wrong with that at all!
Quote:
I am a non issue eater now also. AND IT IS FREEing to no end but I still must put work into it. I crave so much less but still have to fight off the evil mind games some days, but in general, from what I WAS...I will take this any day of the week being A72 meat eater LOL
I can truly appreciate that you have to fight off the evil mind games some days! B/c without a doubt, living with carb eaters isn't easy b/c I did that too before the ex BF and I broke up... but it's do-able! B/c eating any other way ISN'T!
Quote:
my wallet is alot thinner, hubby got his truck. Not 'too bad' and I say that with a sarcastic sick feeling with what prices are today!! 65K truck down to 55K so we got it and he is in hog heaven for sure of course. VERY long day at dealership about 2 hrs away....and road construction and 5 pm friday work time home...what a friggin' mess but since he had the new truck he didn't even bat an eye at the traffic.....me, drove me insane
WOW! What a deal you guys got on the new truck! Congrats on being the proud owner of a new truck!

Yeah, I bet Tony wasn't complainin' about the traffic, he was on cloud 9 sitting pretty in his new truck! Hey, what color is it, what is it???

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel b/c I feel the same way when I have to spend the $$$$... Did you finance it or buy it out right? I bought my 2006 Mustang with zero interest as well as my 2014 F-150 ~ but I could've paid cash for both. Decided to at least make a lil' extra money aka interest on the $$$ in the bank and went with the zero interest financing!

Then when I traded in my F-150 for my 2017 Fusion, I only had to pay the taxes!

Quote:
AND my car took a hit. I washed my computer key in the wash in my capri pants. geez...$240 for new re-set keys with it. The horn started immediately and won't stop and hubby had to finally disconnect the battery. what a pain! In shop now, can't get it cause he is working and using our backup farm truck right now. Hubby is SO pushing me for new vehicle. I saw a few, not bad in the 20s...so thinking but I just got burned in the wallet, can I do it again? omg ya know lol
Holy Mother of Pearls, $240 to get a new e-key for your CAR? Wow, nothing is cheap on these new electronic fandangled vehicles these days!!

So what are you driving now and what does Tony want you to buy??
Quote:
head still weird. better but still in a weirdo pressure zone. can't think kinda and it annoys me alot. just waiting for it to LEAVE and believe me I know when it breaks and I am on the mend, not yet tho.
Sorry to hear your head is still weird!

Wonder if it's the change of pressure or change of season??? Hope you feel better sooner rather than later!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
How is everyone doing today?
Imma doing great, hope you are doing the same!
Quote:
Bday party 🎉 turned out to be a lot of fun spent many hours swimming and catching up with cousins! They did have a delish leafy green salad and grilled chik breast! I was set and got a to go bag for today! Still feeling really tired but definitely better but going to skip today event and chill.
How lovely that you got to eat LC all the way at the B'day party! But knowing you, you wouldn't have eaten any other way!

Sounds like you had a super terrific time with your cousins and the swimming! Nice that you got to take home a "doggie bag" of food for today!
Quote:
Jo.... parent teacher conferences were a great way to meet the teacher and get a different perspective on my little darlings!
Exactly! And we can appreciate why their lil' darlings are the way they are... some of 'em don't fall far from the tree if you know what I mean!
Quote:
Have a spectacular Sunday warriors and take care of yourself!
Thanks and I hope you do too as well as find time to just chil-lax and recover completely from whatever is trying to keep you down, dear Berni!

De: How ya doing, girlie??? Hope you and the fam are well! Sure miss you when you don't post!