View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, May-10-01, 09:58
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Wa'il, I find it interesting that your favourite food is lamb and your favourite movie is Silence of the Lambs?

One of my favourite quotes is form Dorothy Parker, Doreen. Her definition of eternity: two people and a ham!

Here I go...

-Board name and real world name – the same, Karen
-Age and SEX – 44, female
-LC Start date – July 1999
-Married, single, other – single
-City, County /Hemisphere – Vancouver, Canada
-Occupation – Executive chef, cookbook author, cooking teacher, mentor to young women in the culinary arts
-Kids, pets, pests – 2 doggies
-Current Low Carb status – back to losing again, I think?

AND FOR FUN........

-Favourite low carb food – anything I happen to be eating. That’s one of the things I like about LC.
-Favourite non-low carb food – good ice cream. Mmm, Hagen Daz
-Food you can't live without on Low carb – umm, meat?
-Favorite type of exercise – What? I walk the dogs and my house has 4 flights of stairs. The place I work in has 3 flights. I plan to start weight training by 2004.
-If you could be paid for the thing you most like to do what would it be? – I’m doing it!
-Person you'd most like to meet currently living – Doreen T
-What are you currently reading – Best American Erotica 2001. 1999 was a much better vintage! LOL
-What's your favourite movie – I have a long list. Apocalypse Now, Imitation of Life, Mildred Pierce, Soylent Green, Silence of the Lambs, Seven, The Usual Suspects, Boogie Nights, Natural Born Killers, Wall Street…it goes on
-Just anything else you'd like to share – Your actions define who you are, not your thoughts or intentions.

Karen