View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, May-16-08, 06:23

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 157/152/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 29%

Hello! May I join you?

I have been on SP for over a month, and know intuitively, that it is the best plan for me. It's all about healthy, balanced eating-- Who can argue with that? I think, though, that it is expensive, and locating organic foods for a reasonable price is nearly impossible in the area where I live. I am mostly whole foods now, and working on identifying any gluten allergies I may have by introducing one gluten-type per week to see if I get any reactions (like Candida, etc.).

I'm not doing well on all meals being "Schwarzbein Squares" but I do pair 2 of the three (carbs/proteins/fats) every time I eat. This summer I plan to focus more on doing the plan "clean".

No weight loss, yet, though, I'm not surprised. At 46, 5"2", hypothyroid, and perimenopausal, the 20 pounds that make me "round" are probably here to stay for a while.

By the way-- my doc recently added Cytomel to my Synthroid for hypothyroid. I think it's worth it to check out other supplements/alternatives until our energy is restored. I believe weight loss is possible when we get it all figured out.