View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Jun-04-07, 16:39
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hi everyone! I just placed a large post in my journal with an update on everything, but the Reader's Digest version for you is that I'm stressed about my Mom's house, fighting extreme fatigue to make sure we're set for a double-wedding weekend coming up this weekend, but generally doing very well and feeling healthy. I overdid it Fri/Sat/Sun with both working out and working/travelling (what with Mom's house AND our biz responsibilities) so Sunday afternoon through evening I rested more than I think I have in the past 6 months. LOL Today I'm going at a slower pace just to be sure. I'm thankful that with the exception of a few funky feelings this weekend, I've been very healthy and experiencing what I'd call an ideal pregnancy. It's so good it hardly seems real, but I look forward to an update with my doc tomorrow (and discussion of my blood work) to see where I'm at. Larry, that was a great clip regarding temptation. I must admit I've let myself give in, but I've also bounced right back as well. My goal is to remind myself that every time I choose food I am NOURISHING my body...and no matter how much I want to justify it, gooey butter cake just doesn't have one ounce of nourishment!! (I'm tempted to go back to Bill Cosby's "Chocolate Cake for breakfast" routine...it has milk, eggs, flour...it's GOOD for you. ROFL) So anyhow, I've made sure to nourish myself well, even despite a few pitfalls!