Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 07:05

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco you had me laughing at 'DH sent a sad text' cause I know what ya mean.....I always feel super duper sorry for hubby any time anything goes bad for him that would make him happy. Cause honestly, I swear guys don't want that much ya know, and when they do, they miss out and they look like sad puppy dogs.
I get ya on that!

on the food------save your carbs for later in the day.

eat only protein type or very lc veggie type for morning and lunch then IF YOU GET the hankering you 'think total LC control' but allow yourself some carbs...........and remember, think of your 'great LC recipe foods' you loved and make for dinner......that way you are kinda controlled vs. that I can have this and that and a bit of whatever and next thing ya know the carbs get out of hand.

NOW IS the time for a PLAN Nicco! A plan to get you back to your old normal!

Get this---I bought the wrong hair color....I use medium golden blond but bought medium blond. see the missing 'golden'.....well my hair is definitely way darker than my usual golden color and kiddo says.....MY GOSH MOM what did you do to yourself? Ugly on you! Yea shoot me LOL

I hear ya it is extremely rare to ever get a thanks, or appreciate or I like the new you from a kid HA HA

Just goes to show we ALL go thru the family crappola don't we?