View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 06:58

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

Jaz- you made me laugh out loud this morning, calling your avatar thingie a shrimp! Too funny!
So glad that things are going well with Mr. Big. I wonder why he started out with the one position about his weight and now is saying something very different? Maybe he felt he wanted to get to know you better first before revealing more, or something? At any rate, it seems like a good thing. I am so glad you gave it another try.

Trig- on the girlie being a hobo. No princess crap for your girlie, no way!! Glad she was able to go and enjoy the festivities today.

Lori- Have a good trip! Enjoy! Is this the Charleston one? DH and I are going there in January.

•••••••••••••••••

We'll start with the good:

The boy has ALL his applications in and done and completed that were due November 1! Thank the heavens above! He has one more, but not due til January so nothing needs to be said about that for QUITE some time. Oh, the sweet relief!! And GET THIS-- the boy even said last night "Thank you for pushing me so hard to get it done." OH YES HE DID!!! I didn't expect that for at least a month!

So now we wait, and in the meantime, he is one flight down, one to go on his journey to see his GF in SC. First time flying solo and he's doing fine. He left his abx here, so I'm going to pass them off the GF's Mama, as they are driving down later today.

I am having a spectacularly hard time getting back on track after over a month of low fat, high carb eating (for people I don't know, I had some medical issues and had to do that per dr's orders.) I start out okay and then in the late afternoon go down in a burst of flames. Not at all helping that TOM is due imminently but I know that even more of it is mental. I can and will get there and I'm not panicking at all, but it is slightly frustrating!

Dh sent me such sad texts last night. C was unable to carve his pumpkin due to working on college essays, and T refused to do his without C, and so they are doing them after the weekend. Poor DH felt so abandoned. I was off with my girlfriends having a great time, so that added salt to the wound. He carved his all alone.

Today is visiting my CASA kiddo and then getting and picking up T from where he needs to be tonight. Kid has a social life to lead, after all!
Sponsored Links