View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-27-16, 17:46

Plan: Keto
Stats: 208.8/208.8/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default ....and Again!!!!

Well...it's about that time. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and I am ready to change my life.

Eight years ago a friend of mine introduced me to low carb. I was starting law school and had just moved from the northeast to a southern state. I didn't know anyone there or have any family there, soof course, I gained weight. Fortunately, I was able to use the skills I learned and lost the 20lbs I gained and kept them off.

However, time flies, things happen , life evolves. Switched schools, chose another career. Got married (after a rocky, long distance beginning) and we both moved to a Midwestern state so I could again start school. Less than a week after moving my mother passes away. Six months another death in the family. Four months later, another death. My life crumbled.

Since then, I've gained 60lbs. I've picked up and dropped different habits...but unhealthy food hasn't been one that departed. So, I'm here. Hoping, praying, pleading, and trying to get there. To change my life. To find some sense of peace and comfort in my own skin.

Howdy all!
Sponsored Links