Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Tue, Sep-12-17, 07:30

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

KMom- My heart goes out to you in regards to taking your pills. I know what you are describing. I had the hardest time with prenatal vitamins and would sit and stare at it, just feeling sick at even opening my mouth to try. I think I skipped them with the boys. My eating habits were healthier by then. I do feel for you though, for real. But having a steady heartbeat for a month now is huge!!
Yeah, I am really weird with violence. For whatever reason horror movie violence doesn't really bother me- it seems so far fetched. People just being mean or real-life violence: guns, fighting, torture etc- that I just cannot take.

Lori- I was glad to hear about your family; I don't believe I knew that info either. Four grandsons! That's lovely.
Glad you enjoyed your first workday- and yes, make sure you get credit for it! They just are opening a new Dicks' Sports right down the road from us.

Jaz- glad the storm wasn't a big deal in the Atlanta area overall. I didn't think it really would be. Good news!

Trig- They did a remake of "IT" by Stephen King for the big screen as opposed to the tv miniseries. Broke some box office records I believe. If you like scary movies you should check it out!
I know your kid is loving the two hour delay. Just enough time to get some sleep and shorten classes!

I really like the Ninja Warrior show. I don't watch it much, just on occasion if I happen to see it, but it is amazing. I didn't watch tv much before but now that we moved it to the basement I just forget we have one!

•••••••••••••

Possible Bio Dad CASA visit today at DSS, so if he shows up I am going to go meet with the social worker and check it out through the two-way mirror to see how the interaction goes and how he relates to my CASA kid.

Then I will come home and mow the lawn before we have the rain coming through for a couple of days.

Drum lesson this afternoon for DS15. I think we will do shaved steak sandwiches for dinner, so I need to grab an onion and two rolls from the market for the menfolk.

Other than that not too much to report.