Old Tue, Jul-19-05, 05:57

Plan: Keto
Stats: 410/319/260 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuleikaa
Help!!

I'm from the US and I'm looking for cast iron rosette irons that make swedish fried cookies in the shapes of the irons used.

Here's a US website that sells the cast alumium ones so that you'll know what I'm talking about: http://fantes.com/rosettes.htm#molds.

Cast iron molds are no longer made in the US, the only ones available here are cast aluminum which don't work as well.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Are they available in Sweden still? Is there a supplier where I can order them directly?

If they can be purchased there but cannot be ordered by me directly, I don't speak Swedish, of course, I am willing to pay all charges involved in their procurement.

Thanks for any assistance you can give me on this search.

Hi there:

I'm trying to find some info for you. Are you wanting the forms that make little tart bottoms or the ones that look like cookies (the ones that look like cookie cutters). I haven't used them myself, but I have eaten the tart bottom ones.

Do you bake these in the oven or fry them in a skillet? Like I said, I have not used them myself. I have enlisted the help of my SO's mom. She is looking for what I described in cast iron in one of her catalogs. Maybe we will have luck.

If you can give me a little further, it might help.