#3   ^
Old Sun, Dec-30-01, 08:39

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default WOW how familiar this is

Hello,

I couldn't help but notice how very similar your story is to mine!!! I to was sick for almost 10 years before they found what was wrong. I actually found it before they did and had to fight to have a Dr. say the words: you have PCOS and had her write it on paper so I could go back to my other Quack and shove it in his face (just a little bitter as you can see )

Ever since then I've been on Metformin, and for a while I was on Low Carb. I stopped when I moved to Ottawa, and haven't found my way back (the road to hell is paved with good intentions they say) but I do have this to say to you:

STAY ON IT. I regret the day I stopped. I will be going back on it. And I never felt so good as when I was on that diet. I have NO excuse to not be on it except being lazy and not having enough self control. And having too many things go on in my life (which is another subject all together).

So Congratulations on your hard work. Keep going. You will do great and feel so much better. My "Positive" thoughts are with you ++++++++++++++++++++++