View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Wed, May-01-02, 06:41

Plan: atkins
Stats: 145/139/125
BF:32
Progress: 30%
Default I tried it too!

I had been LCing for about 6 weeks in a stall so to shake things up a bit I went off for sat & sun. What a pig out! I purposely ate all the sugar I could get my hands on. It actually tasted good, for about 10 minutes while it was going down (esp the doughnut). But after that I felt terrible!

I also fell asleep on the couch on Sat and I NEVER do that anymore since lc. Sun am I wanted to lc but my DH said it hadn't been long enough off the lc so I gave in to a funnel cake and went downhill from there.
On sun also I fell asleep and couldn't believe how tired and dumpy I felt. My stomach too was gassy and quesy b/c I just wasn't used to all that "crap"!

come Mon a.m. I was ready to lc and its been 2 weeks w/o a cheat. When I get the urge I just remember how terrible I felt and decide its not worth it, besides the weight gain.
PS. I gained 2 lbs in 2 days for the experiment and it took me 5 days to lose it. And I can't honestly say it helped my stall that much either. No hard evidence there. All in all, NOT WORTH IT!

Good luck everybody!
Sponsored Links