Old Tue, May-16-06, 14:02

Plan: Maintenance (PPLP)
Stats: 216/131/140 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:48.79/21.19/23
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietone
Just saw this and thought I'd respond.

The pain mid month is from ovulation...don't know why...I've been to the doc about it and there's nothing wrong really...just one of the joys of this time of life.

Sex life up and down: becuase hormones are up and down. Right at ovulation, testoterone is highest...that's the up...then it crashes along with everything else and that's the down.

Plus, it takes forever to build enough because we're producing so much less these days, that this is why our sex drive is down most of the time...not becuase of less estrogen.

Since this is new, you may want to visit the doc just in case. Mine is always on one side...the other side is fine.

I've had cramping for the first time every since entering peri menopause. And the seeming change in actual body temperature the 10 days prior. Tot he point where I actually feel feverish.

Hope this helps...

Hee, I didn't think anyone was ever going to respond...its been awhile since I posted my issue.

My pain was different than yours -- mine were really bad menstrual cramps (not distinct to one side) starting a day or two before my cycle.

I did find relief for them -- Rebound exercise stopped the cramping.

However, additional symptoms have continued to appear leaving me little doubt that I have started the change. Exercise/diet has been keeping them "at bay" but its becoming a bigger struggle each month, and this month it hit me mid cycle rather than just the week before TOM. The heck with it, I broke down and tried some natural progesterone cream. Still a bit early to tell, but so far, it has given me relief, and rather immediate relief, of all symptoms.