#27   ^
Old Wed, Oct-15-14, 09:53

Plan: 30 g carbs/day
Stats: 220/180/150 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

So I thought I'd post an update.

My Colsie is getting trimmer!!

But first, MIL update: I put my foot down. I flat-out told her Cols is getting sick every single time he visits there. I told her he CAN NOT eat the way he's been eating there and informed her that he has been missing school due to this and that the school is calling about it. I had been telling her more casually than this, but she doesn't get casual (or chooses to ignore casual, anyway).

She got kind of scared and she backed down and gave me her promise. She has a CLEAR food list (again). Those foods and THAT IS IT and if she doesn't abide by it, obviously, I will know, and visits will reduce. I wasn't mean or threatening, but her reaction was a new one by me so we shall see. In the meantime, they haven't had the kids for two weeks and won't have them this weekend again as they have been out of town.

I weighed Col about a week ago (I try to be VERY casual about this...I DO NOT want him to get a complex or think he has to "diet" per se) and he was the same. But his pants are falling down and his shirts are hanging down, rather than pulling tight across his belly. He is definitely smaller! And feeling tons healthier. No calls from the nurse recently and he has more energy and has been playing outside.

He is eating plenty. I refuse to restrict him and have him feel hungry. Restrict meaning total food-wise. However, with our changes (the whole family is doing this except my husband), Cols is obviously feeling tons better.