#10   ^
Old Wed, Jul-04-07, 13:09

Plan: PP/PPLP
Stats: 150/140/140 Male 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSara6
Hi Everyone! Happy 4th of July! Mind if I join your little group?
Thanks a lot!
HI, Sara, PLEASE do join us. The more the merrier!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSara6
As I said in another post on this PP forum, I've just finished reading PPLP and I'm trying to get into the whole PP mindset. I'm having trouble getting protein at every meal/snack. Like yesterday, I was in a hurry and wanted something simple, so I just had LC coleslaw. No protein there. Do y'all have suggestions for easy/quick protein?
I am sure there are better suggestions, but hard boiled eggs would/should be first on the list. Then there are the "guy foods" like pickled herring. I love the Vita brand and buy the "in wine sauce" variety as they are in small pieces so I can eat one or as many as I feel like.

You are now going to get my "You need to get and read PP also." lecture. If you look at my posts, especially those in this section of the board, you find that I have often said that BOTH books are really necessary to fully grasp the Drs. Eades diet. PP and PPLP approach the plan from different angles. Moreover one will explain some part of the plan better than the other. So please get and read (and reread) both.

I am going across the street for supper and fireworks. Hope everyone else has (or had) a safe and great 4th.