View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-15-12, 19:11

Plan: Bodytrim
Stats: 224/198/165 Female 170CM
BF:
Progress:

dmccull don't feel bad. We all fall off at some stage. It's easy at first as it's new and a bit exciting (particularly when you are losing nicely). The key I think is variety. Initially eggs and bacon and meat proteins are good fun, but you need to have some good options for when you feel like pizza, or potato or bread etc.

Being organised and knowing what you can have in a pinch is a big thing. Carry protein bars. I just ordered some Quest ones recently and they are omg good. Know what fast food you can have that is ok for you. Some examples are A kebab plate instead of with the bread, it's meat and salad and I have it with sour cream on top, very yummy. A chicken salad from either aporto or umm the other one that is like aporto which I can't remember. Subway has low carb wraps they will use for your sub instead of bread. That's all I can think of right now but there are lots

In the US they have some amazing products available to them. In Australia that's generally not the case. However we do have options
* Empower (www.empowerfoods.com.au/ )does some bread (which I don't like), some wraps (which are nice, can also buy the Tony Fergusson ones at Terry White Chemists), and some sauces (which are really good).
* Sugarless(www.sugarlessco.com/home.htm ) also do some really good low carb chocolates and lollies etc. I like having some of these in my handbag when I want something sweet
* Miracle Noodles (miraclenoodle.com/ )supply Australia with very low shipping depending on the amount you order. Unless you buy from someone else who sells them one at a time you have to buy 10 at a time I think
*Slimpasta noodles (http://slimpasta.com.au/) are available in Australia although unless you purchase from someone other than slimpasta you have to buy a certain amount as with Miracle Noodles
* Low Carb Central (lowcarbcentral.com.au/ ) sells all the above plus a lot of US imported products
*Low Carb Zone (I think they are still in business but have had people saying their emails are going unanswered - don't know anything definitive though) sells a smaller range of products but still has some good stuff
*Bodytrim (www.bodytrim.com.au/ ) sell some low carb goodies