View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Mon, Apr-11-05, 22:11
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 208/200/155 Female 5ft 4 inches
BF:
Progress:

Now that I've already posted a bunch, I'll introduce myself. I'm due October 1, though my c-section (I had one with the other 3) will be some time the last week of September. This is our 4th and last. We have three boys and wouldn't mind a 4th just to keep it simple! I gained 45 pounds with my last pregnancy because I was a lazy low-carber for the first 5 months. We were moving and I milked it for all it was worth! When I got pregnant this time, I was still 20 pounds above my previous pre-pregnancy weight. As a result, I'm trying to be much more careful this time. When I realized that I'm the same weight as when I was nine months pregnant with my second son, I set the goal of zero weight gain. So far I have been successful but I'm going week by week. I've glad Tanya started this, because I need the encouragement, too! Somehow when we moved here I became friends with all this skinny-minnies. And while they are fabulous friends, they don't really relate to my weight/appearance issues! I'm looking forward to walking this road with you...
Treencee