#7   ^
Old Thu, Dec-27-01, 12:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/PP/Kiss
Stats: 160/120/110
BF:
Progress: 80%
Default I stink!

I smelt myself today, for the first time, the smell of smoke is revolting, lol. I've smoked for 30 years, and tried to quit many times. I was 2-packs-a-day plus, a week ago. First thing I did on waking up was light up a cigarette.
So far NO cravings, just my mouth wanting to suck and swallow, a habit left over from inhaling. No desire for nicotine. I don't want it at all, just becoming desperate to get speed up getting rid the stuff from my body.

Karen they are designated for my "memorabilia museum" .

Yesterday I felt so good, I took them out of the drawer, put them on a shelf, and left them there. My mental challenge is to dare go touch them. I've had no desire to go near them, let alone smoke.

I'm so amazed, because I've been through cold turkey so many times, perhaps my preparation was well tuned for me this time around. I feel positive i've quit, not desperate for a cigarette.

Yesterday morning I was very reluctant to quit, because of the weightloss and being so close to goal. This morning, I felt it was the wisest decision I could possibly have made. I already feel physically so much better, both breathing and smellwise.