#12   ^
Old Sat, May-31-03, 18:46

Plan: NK-LCHF
Stats: 158.2/155.2/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hi cinner

countdown huh.......(am wondering what they are having for their
last supper lol cleaning all carbs out no doubt )

Well my husband is on this too and a trucker. So my question is, what does you husband have access to. Could he heat things up, or keep things cold.
Mine has a little fridge in the truck, so he takes letuce and no carb ham and cheese, brocoli and radishes and such.
He then buys stuff on the road. All sort of egg dishes of course...or McD chick salad. Also takes leftover meat along.
Tenderized steak, Brats, Hamburger.
Then there is tuna, salmon or chicken in a can. The cold cuts in general one has to be careful about because of their processing, nitrates and such. So during induction keep it as close to all natural, clean foods.
Also watch the salad dressings.....atkins advises oil and vinegar, but I use mayo and a tsp of salsa and mix it up. about 1 carb.

Make sure u guys eat some brocoli or cauliflower....depending on ur digestive tract, constipation likes to set in with this eating plan and lettuce alone doesn't do it for some folks. But those veggies do.
also keep in mind and I don't know of the others are aware of this......the fiber grams that u eat can be deducted from your total
carb grams and give u more carbs to eat.

So get creative if u can using the list of allowable foods, maybe check the recipe threads in here and above all know what you are gonna have and keep track in fitday.

Laters gator
Bu