#11   ^
Old Sat, May-31-03, 18:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 197/172/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 40%

Hello folks.

Glad you found the spot.

Was out running errands and looking at a pop-up trailer. Ours was in an accident and bit the dust. Loaned it to the kids for the winter and someone loosened the bolts on the wheel and it went flying off. So that's where I've been, so much for getting the painting done. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

As for the weight, I lost another pound am down to 190. Ahhh, my pants went on. Still can't wear some of my blouses, but that will come eventually.

Not doing well with the smoking, but I will try on again seriously on Monday. Just keeping it as low as possible on the weekend.

Dealing with my son starting to feel normal and he is confused and frustrated by it. He says "all this time trying to be normal and you know what it sucks!" LOL, he so lucks the manic times when he is really happy and accomplishes things, he can't understand being at a normal plateau of a little up and a little down.

Hubby is lowering his carbs, but not LCing as we are, so he is losing a bit, but very slowly. I'll just be glad to have him stabilize a more healthy way to eat and eventually he will just eat what I make him.

Sounds like you gals had good days. If we can survive the weekend we will be able to get through the week with another loss next week.

Gotta run, fell asleep and we are having a very late dinner and watching a movie. Steak, salad with broccoli and sauteed mushrooms. Sure beats some diets!!!

take care all, talk at you tomorrow.

Sandy