View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-26-18, 09:57

Plan: LCHF, no breakfast.
Stats: 256/178/140 Female 5ft 3"
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Remotivation for strict diet advice please.

Hello, looking for some help and remotivation: lost 5 stone & 7lb in 15 months, but still over 12stone at 5'3". Feeling good but I've been stuck around this weight for a while.

I can't have dairy, eggs, soya, gluten, corn or any nuts due to baby's allergys.

My Lchf diet has slipped up and I now eat fruit, veg, meat, fish (every day), olive and coconut oils as well as some potatoes and starchy veg, rice, gluten free oats and lentils. I have also discovered a safe chocolate, mango chutney and vegetable crisps which have been a real carby weakness. I don't eat breakfast, still feed baby 6-8 milk feeds/day. Never get more than 2hrs consecutive sleep.

Need to get back to proper lchf. More meat/fish and non starchy veg. Anyone any advice on motivation please, or suggestions on how to make my limited diet seem better/less depriving? I'm kinda sick of all this simple food, and look forward to treats too much. I want to get away from them, but struggling to.

I used to increase the cheese, cream, eggs and nuts to get refocused and make the meat and green veg delicious, but without these things, I'm finding Lchf tough and boring.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links