Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #909   ^
Old Sun, Jan-07-18, 12:46

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Trig- I eat Chili dogs just about EVERYTIME I make Chili. I get the nitrate and uncured dogs. They are healthy or so I tell myself! I like them because they are filling. I liked them heated up in a pan- and then dump some chili on them. I ALWAYS have some on hand. I have also found that on those rare occasions that I get hungry after my "kitchen has closed"- if I cook up a hot dog- with the stone ground cracked mustard that will hit the spot.

I also like the uncured smoked sausage "ring". I like that with mustard on it too- and sometimes I dump chili in it too! I am not big into "deli" meats. But I do splurge with these- but I am careful about it to lose the nitrates and I certainly don't eat them maybe one maybe twice every couple weeks. I open the pack/ then freeze what I don't eat. They freeze well BTW!

OMG I am a happy camper. Chili is cooling on the stove and my pot roast is happlly doing it's thing. I added fresh garlic and added the brown gravy. the smell is amazing in this apt. I walked outside to take the pooch for a walk and I could smell it all the way to the curb. OMG- mouth watering.

AND AND AND......... I am making deviled eggs to keep in the fridge to pull out and snack.
OH AND AND AND .......... Guess who found me a rack of ribs! Yes Ma'am!!
I will save those until about Thursday when I get tired of chili and pot roast. But I was told that pork tastes like beef so what the hell!!!! ROFL

Sunny and finally 40 here!!!!!!! Heat wave. I will take Miss Bella out in about an hour. I want it a tad warmer!

I now have a dilemma- Pot roast vs. Chili. I am thinking tomorrow is a game day here BIG time! So it will be Chili tomorrow! Falcons vs Alabama.
These are the times though I miss cheese. Loved cheese and sour cream in my chili.

But I DID not give in this time. I want a good feeling belly. But YAY on you all that can have it!

TRIG- FOR goodness sake girl- get on that treadmill!!!!!! Or I will give ya my address and you can ship it here!!!! - just do 10 minutes and turn your music up real loud.

I will do ten minutes too- just so I am not the hypocrite! OUT IN THE COLD-

Speaking of tomorrows game. Atlanta is SO pumped about this game. First it is in the new stadium and second well we made it to the bowl game against the arch rival.
SO ..... in light of all this. The radio station I listen to made a public announcement: "In the interest of the sensitivity of the up coming game. We will no longer be playing SWEET HOME ALABAMA, until we whip their butts"- this has been a public announcement! I almost peed my pants when I heard that- It was SO funny! I guess I might have to watch for a few hours tomorrow- eating my chili!