View Single Post
  #908   ^
Old Sun, Jan-07-18, 12:39

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi all!

Planned to post last night, but we had a lot of excitement here in the neighborhood. A fire in a house two doors down from me. We literally had 15 or more emergency vehicles! All for a small fire? Not. It is a drug house. There was an overdose there about six months ago. I think they were thinking there might be a drug lab of some kind. Had emergency vehicles from nearby cities also. One was parked in MY driveway. At one time, there were nine firemen in the street right by my yard. Not sure what happened. They stayed quite a while. So I was kind of wired after that.

Jaz:
Sorry about the houses. Dang! That irks me that they put on pictures that cover up for how the house really looks! The search continues.

Yes, I am still eating my soup. It is getting more delicious each time I eat it! I had a problem last night being I was hungry and with all the excitement I ate additional stuff. Good news is that it was low carb! Couldn't find one high carb thing in the house!!! I like the roast idea from Trig and I like the idea of making chili with the leftovers. I need to right this down so I don't forget it!

So good to hear Ava continues to thrive and that your DD got to sleep though the night. Sleep helps so much!

Trig:
Do you like a particular kind of gravy? I might need to find a low salt one? Also, what size can is it? I really like how you said you get your "taste" by "tasting up" any meat. That is a profound statement, I think!

"I got now hungry mode thing happening now" - another statement that I loved. That is kind of happening to me now too. So thankful for that.

Blue:
Thanks for the "strong" suggestion that we all use fresh garlic. That is one thing in life I have not done with consistency. I am not sure why. But now with your encouragement, I plan to do it more!

Feels amazing out today! I read last night something that just cracked me up. Can't remember the wording for sure, but it was in regards to the weather that is happening in the east and how Northerners are always saying that is nothing compared to what happens here. Anyway...the writer ended it with saying to us Northerners, "Just shut up!" It was said in a funny way. I did not do it justice. It just reminded me not to say anything when people are experiencing what to us seems common. And yet I know it is so different for them. I need to respect that what they are experiencing seems major to them! And it is!

I am all over this Cryptocurrency. There are lots of ICO's coming out in 2018. The ICO (initial coin offering) gives you a chance to be in one of these startups at the initial phase. I am just having fun and investing very little! Hard to know if this is where it is all going in the future. Lots of different opinions. I definitely don't want to recommend to it anyone. Also, you can only invest the amount of money you are willing to lose. Most of these startups with not make it. But maybe one of two will. Again, SO INTERESTING and FUN!

Me:
Still chugging. Feeling CapD for the first time in quite a while. Hopefully, new treadmill comes tomorrow. They need to take out the old one first and return it to Dick's before Dick's will send out a new one. Makes sense.

Back has been a little bad. I am doing these stretch exercises in the morning that I absolutely love! It is only about five minutes or less and the guy is great! But I did one stretch where you hold on to a chair and push your hips back up. It is suppose to stretch your torso. Well, I felt something pop. Not good. Walking awkward now and feel much better if I am lying down. Hopefully, it will be better soon.

Doing those stretches everyday, arm curls with five pound weights, arm exercise with a five minute video, three kinds of knee exercises, K's , stomach tightening exercises, and walking (but not for the last couple of days because of back). I have my little chart with boxes I check off everyday. I love charts with boxes!

K-Mom 10x4
Lori and Nic in a different post.