View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Wed, Sep-05-07, 07:50
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 150/120/100 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress: 60%

Used to only be able to sit at the tables with chairs at restaurants. Now I can sit at a booth if I want to.

Last week I got tired of having to step on, step off, step on, step off, and take an average on our old worn-out spring scales. So I finally on Thursday nt., 30 August 2007, I bought a new digital scales.

Weighed in and got a shock. The old scale showed I weighed 237, and the new scale (the same time & day) showed I weighed 247. A 10 pound increase. You better believe it was disheartening but eventually decided that the digital scale MUST be more accurate. So that's my new reality weight-wise.

Started using FITDAY on Saturday, 1 Sept 2007. Keeping better tabs, more accurate tabs on exactly what I was eating. And I was delighted on Labor Day Monday, 3 Sept 2007, to see a 4 pound loss on my new digital scale. Down from 247 to 243. WOO-HOO!!

Stayed the same on Tuesday, 4 Sept. Then this morning, Wednesday, 5 Sept 2007, my new digital scale showed I had lost another pound. From 243 down to 242! I love it!!

It is so satisfying to break the stall I had been on. Quit drinking aspartame (NutraSweet) diet drinks and started tracking everything I eat, better now using FITDAY. Am encouraged again. Nothing like some success to get a boost in the arm. That, and a little encouragement from my LC friends. Thanks everyone!