View Single Post
  #61   ^
Old Thu, Aug-09-07, 11:29
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 150/120/100 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress: 60%

Jschwab, Thanks for your kind words. Am glad you are OK, maybe justifiably taxed with keeping up with 3 little ones. Sounds like you have a wonderful life and are already helping a lot of people who are blessed to know you.

They do eventually get older. And I'm not sure which is worse the "terrible twos" or when they become teenagers. Noted a number of similarities in the behavior patterns. Never dull.

Has any "expert" ever calculated the amount of exercise a mom with 3 todlers must get in a day? LOL I doubt they'd even know where to begin.

You are to be admired for the big job that you do every day as a mother of three. Don't let anyone ever underestimate your worth because you certanly are a very special Mom.

Over the years, I've known of busy Moms who get up 20 minutes early (before the children are awake) to have a cup of really nice tea and a moment to themselves. Maybe reading the newspaper or listening to nice music while fixing the lunches or something like enjoying reading a brief daily inspirational thought.

Maybe taking the kids to a favorite park to blow bubbles or fly kites or feed the ducks, IF you enjoy it too. Something for Moms to help nourish the inner soul, even if it's only a couple times a month. It helps.

Other Moms keep a diary, take a bubble bath once a week, or maybe buy a special flavor diet drink to savor while watching a funny movie at home. Nothing grand, just a little something weekly or monthly. a well-deserved self-nurturing moment now and then that helps renew the mind and spirit.
Sponsored Links