#23   ^
Old Mon, Mar-11-02, 05:46
Registered Member

Plan: protein power - modified by self
Stats: 218.5/218.5/137.5 Female 66 inches
BF:41.1
Progress: 0%
Default Thanks doreen & darcjj!

thanks for the good words folks...I am hoping that over the course of the next year that I will be able to get my thyroid level down & regulated properly, and that in combination with my new woe, wol, will help the other things fall into place...I'm still having issues with the calorie thing also, but i'm working on that. does anyone know, can I throw some whey protein into a smoothie or something like that? I know i can add calories with fat, i already use full fat dressings, and olive oils. I'm wondering though if some kind of smoothie in the morning, or evening...or even those protein bars. I've found one that I actually like, called myoplex, by EAS. I know that there are hidden carbs in it, but my carb count really is usually 20 or less, so i can spare few here and there. They are 240 calories per bar, and I think that would help. I could eat those at work during the day. Thoughts??

I happened along about.com/thyroid very shortly after I was diagnosed, and read it regularly...it is a truly excellent site for anyone with hypothyroidism....lets you know that no....you ARENT crazy!!! you really DO feel badly!

hugs.
Jenn