View Single Post
  #263   ^
Old Thu, Jun-28-12, 12:30

Plan: Keto
Stats: 203/187.2/140 Female 5' 3"
BF:75%/5%/25%
Progress: 25%

I’ve been a fan of The Zone way of eating for 8 years or there about. It’s taken me a LONG time to really make it a mindset and way of life… but after needing to be hospitalized for hypertension, an enlarged heart, and kidneys that do not function quite right, I knew it was time to really take this way of life seriously.

Besides getting serious about eating in ‘The Zone’ and taking high dose fish oils, I need to get serious about exercise. I really never thought I would ever come back in here – as a matter of fact I wanted this thread deleted. Well no one paid attention to the delete notices and it is still here, and as it turns out so am I. Perhaps there are more Zone friendly forums out there, but this is the board I started with in 2002 and I would like to continue my journey here…

I really do like Joyce Vedral’s concepts for working out, however, I have chosen to use Dr. Barry Sears’ Zone exercise recommendations.

A sample routine

It will take me a bit to get this worked out, but I feel I have to do this! I will update soon...