#92   ^
Old Thu, Jul-07-16, 08:36

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

SO TRUE JO

I do love that siggy

slow poison. it screws up your life on a daily basis and yet we 'live thru it' and take ALL its misery on our bodies.

not anymore for us abstainers!!

Carbs to me are point blank the devil....I don't care where they come from. wherever a carb is involved, anything over that 8 total carb area makes me crave and be stupid and fall back into addiction.

key is WE ALL must know our CCL. that is important if you are a carby sensitive person....but once ya know that, what 'really' is your point, it is then up to us to change our ways and fix our bodies.

I mean I can't pretend/lie/deny anymore and when I faced that...I am on a winning team now!

OH and I want to point out again----I tried some sweetener in my tea. I like it. ONE drop in a big mug and I had 3 hot teas. I 'wanted some sweet back' and dang if I didn't start to crave....YES sweeteners can effect alot of us in a bad way. I am one. SO DITCH time again on sweeteners for me LOL
SEE---old habits, want some sweet back...TRIED AGAIN to have it and I just can't. the day of craving was not worth the insanity I had to talk me down from.

I tell ya I do not like being a super duper insane carby sensitive gal but I AM so I will do what I must to make it work