Old Tue, Jul-05-16, 06:46
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauriSinge
I was up so long on Sunday, because of the guests we had over, that I slept most of the day yesterday. So here I am, wide awake at 5 am! Well, shows me I'm getting better.
Sleeping most of the day is a good thing, you need your rest to recoup and recover!
Quote:
...as well as books and more books. My attic is FULL of books! because I've always worked in small schools that couldn't afford much, so I would buy classroom sets of books for my kiddos. But I paid for them, so I took them with me when I left. DD says I should start my own school! I need to get rid of them, but I'm not sure how to do it.
I hear you on the out-of-pocket purchases of school supplies etc! I do that too. Especially since I am an elective teacher and there's NO $$$ in the budget for none CORE classes. I can't tell you the last time I got to adopt a new set of classroom books and I teach 5, 6 or 7 totally different classes depending on the school year...

But since I'm not retired yet all of that stuff is still at school! I am so NOT looking forward to the day I retire... maybe I'll just leave it all there for the next teacher to sort out!
Quote:
I mostly have pain in 2 spots--1 makes sense, and the other is my shoulders. So weird...they say after laproscopic surgery some of the CO2 they use to inflate your abdomen travels to your shoulders and causes pain there until it disappates. I'm trying to walk a little bit every hour I'm up, in hopes that moving around will encourage it to go away.
Hope you become pain-free real soon! But it sounds like you are recovering well since you wanna walk a little bit each hour! WTG!