Plan: keto
Stats: 410/298.6/225 Male 74 inches
BF:40/35%/17%
Progress: 60%
Default Day 4 DONE 6-9-16

Goal:
At least 10k steps on the FitBit
At least 100 oz of water

Because I didn't get up and go on a morning walk yesterday, I knew I would have to do something extended last night. And with temps here in the 90s, I knew walking outside would be uncomfortable at best, and potentially unhealthy at the worst. So wife and I went to the mall, and I did four loops inside the mall. It is .7 of a mile, and by virtue of my stride length, should be 1400 steps. Of course, as usual, my fitbit cheats me out of steps, but since my goal was 10k on the fitbit, I relented, and did what I needed to do. I also got out on two shorter walks by work earlier in the day.

Step final: 10,506
Water: over 120 ounces

Water goal note: I rounded it up to 100 rather than the queer 96 ounces (which equals 3 quarts). I did this because I use two water bottles; one has a demarcation for 20 oz and the other can be filled to 26 ounces. I put at least 20 ounces in each, and just count the number of bottles that I drink in a day. Yesterday I did 5. This doesn't count water I use to take meds, etc. I did 120 yesterday 1)because of the heat and 2)because of the wine the night before.

Carrying on. I'm very grateful for this challenge because as I noted yesterday, I would have probably "fudged" on things a day already if I didn not have this accountability.