#5   ^
Old Wed, Nov-29-23, 03:27

Plan: EpiPaleo/Primal/LowOx
Stats: 220/130/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 129%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotonpal
I wish all people suffering from “mental illness” would be given information and help with dietary change.

I'm so pleased to hear because I've had a lifelong anxiety problem (and perfectly understandable given my stresses) but psychiatric drugs either do NOTHING... or create more problems.

Dr. Abram Hoffer's therapeutic niacin program fixed it. I'm still on it. Even during the stressful last few years Here's my thread on it, and other success stories, for the curious.

I'm doing Niacin Therapy

Neglecting niacin was the cause of the pellagra "epidemics" in the rural US South. They took the germ from the ground corn so it would keep better. And for people who used it as a staple, it was disastrous.

To this day, the US and UK fortify their flour products for public health, while Canada does not. And as a result, their vegans are more likely to show up with B vitamin deficiencies. I was just watching a video from a Canadian doctor about a young man who went blind -- and refused to stop being vegan!

In Canada, he shows up for a shot on a regular basis. So far, his vision came back. But imagine the unseen damage, still going on! And after such a dramatic warning.