#9   ^
Old Thu, Sep-19-02, 02:56

Plan: Atkins-High Pro
Stats: 76/75/71
BF:no idea
Progress: 20%
Talking

hi, Angeline ,

that was a bit surprizing and an eye-opener that basmathi is low in glyc. I never believed so, well now that i know im adding that to the list of food i have either. thanks a million.

Usually a cup - say 300 grams of cooked rice is how much of carb? - ??? in grams. how much of it can v have in a day? once? is that okay? -?

Eggs - arent they fatty stuff - but most links say - egg can b taken so im taking eggs either... i read a lot about this in locarbliving and a few other canadian sites and http://www.about.com,

The about watery-vegetables ... like cucumber, radish, ladies finger, eggplant, onions, tomatoes, ...... i believe are low in carb right?
if any one of these arent then please suggest.

AAAAAAAaaHHhhh.. that you link sent... Ooopz looks like its made fer me... there are ppl who undergo the same everywhere.... well about.. sea food.... i dont think i wud stick to that.... there are more to explore tehn... here in vegan

wat else do i eat... hmm burgers... sometimes i eat them... fer lunch and also sandwiches,,,,, Ooopz i 4got.. i always take ------------------------- MUSHROOMS--------------------- They are saviors some times.... uh ,,, most times.... mushroom sandwiches - toasted / grilled .. how about that???

okay guys.... catchya soon..... tellem ur stories?

-- baajhan