Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #2458   ^
Old Thu, Aug-31-17, 07:31

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Aaaaahhhhhh hahaha Trigger I was laughing reading your post. "Text fighting!" That is so funny. I could totally picture it. How far is the school from your house? How many days of school has she had already? Do you really think she is sick? I love hearing about your kid. She is so dang interesting to me! Super smart, creative, sassy, girly.. All those things and more!

Jaz- I bet you are tired from this weekend indeed and need some down time. I am still confused about your extra houseguest - did you even know he was coming or was that just dropped on you? I honest to God would want to kill someone who brought a surprise guest to my house like that, old friend or not!

I think I'll pass on the book club idea for now but would be very interested in hearing thoughts and ideas from the book as you read it.

Lori- Hopefully you can freeze the membership- that would be ideal given how many classes you will miss. Have fun getting prettied up!

Blue- Good that you are busy these days. Keep you focused and less prone to worrying, although it sounds like that has decreased for now.

••••••••••

So Blue, Paint Nite (that I haven't actually done yet) is when a painting instructor gives each participant a canvas and walks them step by step through doing a particular painting. It seems like it is a lot of fun and I am looking forward to giving it a try. Google Paint Nite for more info.

Things are going fine here, just shuffling along doing my thing. DH and I are getting a little peek at the kid free life and it is okay so far. We are sitting at the kitchen island instead of the table for dinner because the table seems so unnaturally huge.

Something came in the mail for DS18 yesterday that he will need, plus I've picked up a couple of things for him, so I will send it along with GF's Mom when she goes to pick her daughter up on Saturday. GF has to work because her boss wouldn't release her even though he wasn't supposed to schedule her. She needs a good reference. Crappy move from the boss though- I know she very much did not want to come home yet! I'll bake some cookies to pop in there too.

Took the dogs on a nice 2.6 mile walk yesterday. I got a car seat cover for the Pilot that not only covers the back and bottom part of the bench seat but also then loops around for form a hammock type thing. I also got these little click-in seat belt things that attach to their harnesses and keeps them from sliding all around. They seem to like this pretty well.

CASA kid visit today if she is well. She had a sinus infection and UTI and started abx yesterday so she might not be up for it yet.

Enjoying this lovely August weather. Trigger would hate it. lol