View Single Post
  #2455   ^
Old Thu, Aug-31-17, 03:28

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Feeling MUCH better this morning and the scale is at a new low! Funny, you don't realize how bad you were feeling until you feel good again! I'm drinking lots of water and also water with a couple TBS of raw apple cider vinegar in it a few times a day.

I think I'm going to freeze my boot camp membership for the month of September. With not feeling the best and my vacations coming up, I would only get to go a few times next month. We'll see what they say...I've emailed asking them if I can freeze it. Seems to me they used to do that, but may not anymore. I will need to keep up with some ab exercises and do some toning so I don't totally go to flab.

Going to my rescheduled hair appt at 11:30 this morning. Will feel so good to get a fresh cut/color. DH is teaching all day today, so I'll be left to my own devices. Not sure what I will get in to.

Jaz...thank you so much for sharing the Ronald McDonald house story. I really enjoyed watching it and I got tears in my eyes! Your daughter did a great job on camera too! Hope Ava's weight loss is just a little blip on the radar.

Ok my friends...have a wonderful day. Be happy.