View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Fri, Jan-13-06, 11:13

Plan: SB
Stats: 142/135/120 Female 5:3
BF:
Progress:

Finally it is Friday!!! Scale down to 134 this a.m. but the weekend is lurking and I don't do so well on the weekends!!

Thanks for the welcome Anu. Someday I want to take my DH to India - especially to Simla as I was born there. As he is white he probably will do fine in Kashmir as well. I have not been there since 1991. I speak Punjabi & Hindi (but with a Canadian accent) so I think I could manage. I understand the culture and of course love the food.....as does DH.

So how many kids do you have Anu or for that matter are you married? When you next check in please give me some recipes for fish!! I have bought some masala (pre-packaged) but have not made it yet.

Sandhya....yep...thanks for staying in touch or I would be by myself. Looks like your goals are very close to mine - 10 lbs. or so....hey, have you tried the Baskin Robins hard candy made with splenda? I keep these in my desk to curb my cravings....

Well have a wonderful weekend ladies....I do not have internet at home so I will check in on Monday.....