Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #87   ^
Old Wed, Jul-02-03, 07:17

Plan: Atkins,PP
Stats: 202/147/120
BF:
Progress: 67%

eh oh sounds like the words here are getting more and more singaporean...dont play play ah...hahahah

anyway to me hawker food or any food that is not cooked by you yourself (yes you! then who else lah....) is not 'safe' ....i mean yeah do take note about the carb content, but take it easy when you knew you made mistakes.....just tahan for a wk with stricter LCing and you will see yourself off the plateau.

in fact right now i am very relaxed about carb contents on my plate. just like what debbie said, it is rather impossible not to have rice in sg. but i mean all of us when we get more experienced we know what to do 'in the face of emergency'. btw, today i was treated to pizza lunch at united square....

in fact, i am very famous for leaving carbs behind and my colleagues knew that i will always leave behind a handful of noodles or rice when i order laksa, or vege/meat/rice....no matter how small the portion is. one time i was lunching at a kopitiam and the serving was small....my colleagues must have a lot of ????? when i seemingly couldnt 'finish my noodles'. later on i grabbed a piece of honeydew.

heyy skank, now the reservoir attacker incident is hot...so be careful when u go running or brisk walking at those ulu areas.

with regards to a meet up...these few wks i shld be busy... what about in August?