View Single Post
  #930   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-18, 09:24

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Lori:
Again, I think it speaks volumes about who you are as a person and your work ethic that they are giving you more responsibilities. I agree with Nic that management may be in their sights. And yet, you might not be interested in that. Lots more pressure and stress. I know from the beginning you have seen things that you know could be run better.

I am getting old. I scroll down to your post to read it again, and by the time I scroll back up, I have forgotten what I read! Anyway, when do you need to start training for the 10K? Do you have it all mapped out? Have you done that long of run before? I was a runner when I was younger. Hubby and I ran together. Then weight creeped on and I became a walker. I still picture myself running again.

How can you make it on five hours sleep? I usually get nine! I would be dragging big time. I am not a morning person and I am not a night person. But I go strong during the day, IF I have enough sleep! I think you average
about seven hours or less. Right?

Hope you have a good day. Will you maybe take a nap? Seems like it is a nice restful day for you with only a hair trim and grocery run planned.

K-Mom 10x4