View Single Post
  #929   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-18, 09:14

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Trig:
I think I will try to make that Alfredo more often. I am glad you have shared recently how you "garnish" your meats. I had pictured you just eating the meat straight up. Now a good steak would be fine doing it that way! I am wondering if you might like the Chicken Lazone. Man, I can make it now with my eyes closed! I am going to make up a big batch of the spices mixture so that will be ready. All you do is coat the chicken in the spices and then add HWC and then butter. You can google it if you are interested. My recipe said you would be tempted to lick the plate because the sauce is that good! I agree! I made it for my daughter and her family when they were living here a few days a couple of weeks ago and they LOVED it! Can you have the spices on ZC? Onion Powder, garlic powder, and chili powder. You can google the recipe if you are interested.

Yes, you are worth it! Man, if you were eating crap, think about how much money you would be spending on chips, ice cream, candy and fast food joints...etc. I am amazed at how much I save. I know you still buy some higher carb stuff for your family, but with YOU not eating it, it saves you quite a bit of money!

When you get to Medicare age, make sure you get Part D. Even if you are not taking meds at the time)! Even if you do not think you will get sick! It is just not a good gamble. I was just looking at my Walgreens print out for 2017 (for taxes) and was reminded of the first month of drug charges from my A-Fib. Over $700.00!!!!! For one month! Now, I do also have to say that you can join a Part D plan in the middle of the year, so that will rescue you a little if something happens. It helped me big time, but now that I am on a strong 2018 plan for Part D, it is so much better!!! Anyway, sorry for the lecture, but I sure learned the hard way. Thought I was invincible. No meds for like 10 years. Only a vitamin. And then...SMACK!

Love how "Seafood is on your mind" instead of hot fudge sundaes, french fries (insert your favorite crap food .

Hope it all worked out today with your schedules. Blue and I are getting a real zinger Thursday....5-8 inches and blizzard conditions. Hope Blue's hubby has not left yet.

K-Mom 10x4